An Duong Khang, Diabetic Support Supplements is extracted from cordyceps combined with forest bitter melon, okra and other herbs. An Duong Khang has a supportive effect on lowering - stabilizing blood sugar, reducing the risk of complications of diabetes
- Momordica charantia L (Grief): 230 mg
- Abelmoschus esculentus L (Ok): 80 mg
- Hibiscus sabdariffa: 70 mg
- Stevia rebaudiana (Sweet Grass): 40 mg
- Mentha arvensis (Mint): 40 mg
- Cordyceps miliraris L (Cordyceps): 5 mg
Excipients: thickener (Starch (1405), anti-caking agent (talc (553(iii), magnesium stearate) just enough for 1 tablet of 500 mg
Target audience: Used for people with diabetes
Dosage and Administration:
- Take 1 to 2 tablets per day.
- An Duong Khang can be used together with new drugs to treat high blood pressure.
- Drink after eating. Do not take on an empty stomach or when there are signs of hypoglycemia or low blood pressure.
Vial of 60 capsules x 500 mg
Expiry date: 36 months from date of manufacture.
(Production date and expiry date see on the product)
Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight. Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
- Do not use when low blood pressure, low blood sugar.
- Not for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
(*) Note: The product is not a medicine and has no effect of replacing medicine. Results may vary from person to person.